Having Sex in the Bathroom: A Surprising Take
Entering the bathroom with your partner for a steamy session: unconventional, unexpected, and sure to become a memorable experience. While it might seem like a daring move, having sex in the bathroom isn’t actually as taboo as you’d think. Read on to explore an unexpected take on this novel form of intimacy, and learn why it could make for an unforgettable experience.
1. Exploring Unconventional Sexual Behavior
It’s easy to assume that the typical sexual activity in adults and even adolescents would take place within the safety and comfort of a bedroom. But it turns out that having sex in the bathroom can be surprisingly fun and even adventurous!
Advantages of Having Sex in the Bathroom
- It doesn’t require being in a secluded area, so it doesn’t take much time to get started
- It can be romantic, spontaneous, and exciting
- It can offer a different and unique kind of sexual experience
Though it may sound unorthodox, there are actually a few really valid advantages to having sex in the bathroom. The most obvious advantage is that it doesn’t require privacy or seclusion as much as a bedroom does. As such, it doesn’t take too much time to get started!
Sharing intimacy in the bathroom can also be quite romantic and adventurous. Many couples enjoy the spontaneity and excitement that this type of sexual experience provides. Additionally, having sex in the bathroom can also offer a different type of sexual experience that is both unique and enjoyable.
Safety Tips to Keep in Mind
- Use a towel or other protective cloth for extra protection
- Choose a position that is comfortable
- Clean the area before and after sex
Though having sex in the bathroom can offer certain advantages, it is important to be aware of certain safety tips. To prevent any possible slippage or discomfort, make sure to have a towel or some type of protective cloth handy. Also, choose a sex position that is comfortable for both partners. To maintain hygiene, make sure to clean the area before and after having sex as well.
2. Advantages of Having Bathroom Sex
- Added Excitement – Having sex in the bathroom is a great way to add a bit of excitement to your love life. With the feeling of danger and adventure, there is no better way to spice things up for you and your partner.
- Privacy – Unlike other places, usually bathrooms are more private and isolated which makes them a great place to have sex without the fear of getting caught.
- Location – Most bathrooms are well-suited for sex. The bathtub, washbasin, and shower usually offer more than enough furniture for having a passionate time.
- Convenience – Not only bathrooms are usually more private, they are also conveniently located. In most cases, you won’t need to go far to find the perfect location for an intimate moment.
- No Cleaning Needed – Even if things get a bit messy, you won’t need to worry about cleaning up afterward. As the bathroom is already equipped with all the necessary cleaning supplies, you can leave the area as spotless as it was when you entered.
Gone are the days when sex in the bathroom was considered taboo. Now that we live in an open-minded world, a lot of couples feel inspired to spice things up by having sex in their bathrooms. Because of this, there are a couple of advantages associated with bathroom sex.
3. Overcoming Potential Disadvantages
- The biggest challenge to having sex in the bathroom is the mess. It’s inevitable that things will get wet – and not just in a good way – so a waterproof mattress cover and something like a tarp can be used to make cleanup easier.
- Depending on the type of bathroom, the noise level can be a potential issue. If it is a public bathroom, consider using earbuds to block the noise. If it’s your own private bathroom, consider using a rug to muffle the sound.
- Lack of space in some bathrooms can be a problem, but an inflatable mattress can be used to help create more room. Make sure you’re using a mattress with a waterproof cover so there is no chance of leaks.
- Make sure the bathroom is clean and free from potential bacteria. Use soap and antiseptic spray to wipe down all surfaces and make sure the environment is as sanitary as possible.
Privacy is often an issue, but the use of a heavy curtain can help maintain privacy. Additionally, a combination lock or deadbolt on the door can deter any unwelcome visitors.
Lighting can also be a potential problem, but the use of candles or a dimmer switch can provide enough lighting to make the moment special.
|Waterproof Mattress Cover
|Sometimes Lack of Space
Overall, taking precautions and considerations before engaging in any physical activity can help reduce potential risks and maximize comfort and pleasure.
4. Keys to Enhancing the Experience
1. Use a Secure Location: Ensure that the bathroom you’re using is secure and there won’t be any unexpected visitors. It’s best to use a bathroom in your own home or in a trusted friend’s home.
2. Create Your Own Ambiance: Take the time to set the mood and create a space conducive for sexual exploration. Place a few scented candles, decorate with natural elements like flowers, and bring in some comfortable pillows.
3. Prepare the Space: Ensure the environment is clean and hygienic; wipe down the floor and surfaces, light up the room with a dimmer switch, and double-check that the door lock works properly.
- Music - Playing some music can help relax your partner and set a sensual tone.
- Oils and Aromas – Use essential oils or light incense sticks to create a more stimulating atmosphere.
- Visual Setting – Set up a romantic display by turning off all the lights and using candlelight.
5. Enjoy the Moment: Be present in the experience, explore each other’s bodies, and savor the pleasure. Don’t worry about perfection, just focus on enjoying each other’s company and giving pleasure.
5. Answering Common Questions
1. Is Bathroom Sex a Good Idea?
Surprisingly, yes. Bathroom sex, when done safely and with proper hygiene, can be a great way for couples to spice up their relationship. The isolated setting not only invokes a sense of privacy and intimacy but can also add some excitement to your sex life.
2. Is It Unsafe to Have Sex in the Bathroom?
Yes and no. If both partners are clean and there is no risk of urine or fecal matter coming in contact with the genital areas, then it can be done safely. But if there is a chance of contact with bodily fluids, then it’s best to avoid it.
3. What Should I Wear?
Again, it depends on personal preference. Some couples may choose to keep it light and casual, while others may prefer a more dressy and seductive look. Whatever you decide, it’s important to be comfortable.
4. What Are Some Tips When Having Sex in the Bathroom?
- Make sure the bathroom is clean and hygienic.
- If possible, use a shower curtain or towel to protect items from getting wet.
- Stay close to the door after it is locked in case of emergency.
- Use a condom to protect against the spread of infectious bacteria/viruses.
- Make sure to practice safe sex outside of the bathroom.
5. Is There Anything I Should Avoid?
Avoid having sex in public areas or places where there is a chance people may see you. Additionally, do not have unprotected sex as the risk of infection and unwanted pregnancy is higher in these environments.
6. Tips for Discretion
When it comes to having sex in the bathroom, you might think that discretion requires you to be quite sneaky and quiet. It doesn’t have to be that way! We’re going to give you a few tips that can help you get the most out of your experience in the bathroom.
1. Find a fitting place: Choose a place that won’t draw too much attention, such as a stall or a corner. Make sure the area is not too cramped or too open. Avoid bathrooms that are too busy or that have too many traffic routes.
2. Avoid interruptions: If you’re in a public bathroom, make sure that no one else is around. You should also lock the door to make sure you can keep the place discreet. If you can’t do that, buy a lock for the door.
3. Avoid noise: If your bathroom is fairly tiny, you would be wise to avoid making noises that people outside may hear. Do not start talking on your phone too loudly or engaging in any kind of activities that generate noise.
4. Be mindful of time: Avoid spending too much time in the bathroom. Make sure to leave the bathroom after your activity is finished.
5. Dispose of any evidence: Even if your bathroom is private, some evidence may still be found. Take measures to get rid of any traces of your activities before you leave the bathroom, such as using condoms or other items.
6. Use protective measures: Make sure to use protection whenever you’re engaging in sexual activities, even if it’s in the bathroom. It’s important to be safe and take any precautions necessary to avoid any health risks or unwanted consequences.
To Wrap It Up
Who knew bathroom sex could be so enjoyable? From scented candles to romantic music, it’s certainly something worth trying. Just remember to always practice safe sex whether it’s in the bedroom or the bathroom! Delight in discovering the joys of having sex in unexpected places and let the adventure begin.
Q1. What is the best way to approach taking sex to the bathroom?
A1. The best way to have sex in the bathroom is to make sure it is a comfortable and private environment. Talk to your partner about the expectations and desires beforehand to make sure you both understand how to proceed.
Q2. Can it be a good experience if I’m uncomfortable around water?
A2. Absolutely! Although it’s not a must, it can be a good idea to play around with some water beads, essences or bubbles to slowly ease into bathroom adventures. You can always opt for sex in the shower or bathtub if you are not comfortable being in the water.
Q3. What types of safety precautions should be taken if having sex in the bathroom?
A3. Covering the toilet seat with a towel is one of the most important safety precautions when having bathroom sex. Used condoms should always be disposed in the garbage and it is a good idea to bring a sanitizer to clean up afterward.
Q4. Does having sex in the bathroom involve a risk of bacterial infection?
A4. Having sex in the bathroom may involve a risk of infections, as there are germs present in the environment. Always practice safe sex and if you are concerned, take extra precautions such as using condoms and wiping down surfaces with antibacterial cleaner.
Q5. Can having sex in the bathroom be pleasurable for both partners?
A5. Yes, having sex in the bathroom can be an enjoyable experience for both partners, with the right precautions. Incorporate some lubricant, set the mood with candles and music, and explore different positions.