Period Sex Tips: How To Make It Pleasurable For Both Of You
We know that having sex on your period presents some unique challenges. From the messiness to the discomfort, it can be hard to find a way to make it pleasurable for both partners. But don’t worry, there are ways! In this article, we talk with sex experts and dive into their best period sex tips to help you make the most of your time together. Read on to learn more!
What is Period Sex?
There’s no need to feel shy or embarrassed about having sex during your period – it’s a perfectly natural and normal thing to do! In fact, many people find that period sex can be even more pleasurable than usual, as the extra lubrication can make things feel even better. Here are some tips to make sure both you and your partner enjoy yourselves:
– Use plenty of lube. This is especially important if you’re using condoms, as they can dry out quickly. Apply it liberally to both yourself and your partner.
– Get creative with positions. Some positions (like missionary) may not be as comfortable when you’re bleeding, so experiment until you find something that works for both of you.
– Keep a towel handy. You might want to have a towel nearby in case things get messy – but don’t let this stop you from enjoying yourself!
– Talk about any concerns beforehand. If either of you have any reservations about having sex during your period, talk about them openly and honestly. This will help make sure everyone is on the same page and comfortable with what’s happening.
Benefits of Period Sex
It’s no secret that some people find period sexgross. But, if you’re someone who enjoys it or is curious about trying it, there are a few benefits to consider. For starters, orgasms can help ease cramps and other menstrual symptoms. Plus, the extra lubrication can make sex feel even more pleasurable. And, if you’re trying to conceive, having sex during your period can actually increase your chances of getting pregnant.
How to make it pleasurable for both partners
When it comes to period sex, there are a few things you can do to make it more pleasurable for both partners. First, use a lubricant. This will help reduce friction and make the experience more comfortable for both of you. Second, have your partner go slowly at first. This will help you relax and get into the mood. Third, focus on foreplay. This will help increase your arousal and make the experience more enjoyable. Finally, experiment with different positions. This will help you find what feels best for you and your partner.
Necessary Precautions and Safety Measures When Having Period Sex
Assuming you’re both comfortable with it, there are a few necessary precautions and safety measures you should take when having period sex. First and foremost, make sure your hands are clean before any contact is made. This means no bacteria or other contaminants will be transferred from your hands to your partner’s body. Secondly, use a condom. This will help protect against the transfer of blood and other fluids between you and your partner. Finally, don’t forget to wash up afterward! Use warm water and soap to clean your body, as well as any sex toys or other objects that may have come into contact with menstrual blood. By taking these precautions, you can help make sure that everyone involved enjoys the experience and stays safe in the process.
Alternatives to Penetrative Sex During a Woman’s Period
There are a few different alternatives to penetrative sex that can be enjoyed during a woman’s period. These include:
1. Oral Sex: This is a great way to still enjoy some intimacy with your partner without having to worry about penetration. Plus, it can be a lot of fun!
2. Manual Stimulation: If you or your partner are uncomfortable with oral sex, then manual stimulation is always an option. This can be done with or without lubricant.
3. Anal Sex: Anal sex is another great alternative to traditional penetrative sex during a woman’s period. It can be just as pleasurable for both partners and is also a great way to avoid any mess.
4. Use of Toys: If you’re feeling extra frisky, then using toys can be a great way to spice things up during your period. This is also a great option if you’re not comfortable with penetration from your partner.
5. Get Creative: There are endless possibilities when it comes to getting creative in the bedroom. If you’re feeling stumped, then simply doing some research online or talking to your partner about what they’re into can give you some great ideas!
Period sex doesn’t have to be a taboo subject. With the right mindset and preparation, it can actually be something that you both look forward to. We hope that our tips have helped you feel more comfortable exploring this unique kind of intimacy with your partner. Offering each other respect and understanding is key, as well as being mindful of any potential risks or side effects associated with period sex. Don’t forget: communication is always essential!